Home and Online Tutoring
John George, the founder of InFlow Education, former fulltime high school teacher, tutor, and Motivation and Study Skills trainer and speaker, trains our tutors.
Catering for primary to Year 12 students, for most subjects and tailored tutoring for the individual needs of the student. Lessons are delivered either via home tutoring or online tutoring (via Zoom or other agreed software)
Tutoring resources include worksheets, online resources and whiteboard work to allow your child to find their best modality for learning.
Trial lessons are available so your child can decide if the tutor is a good fit with the option to try another tutor. It’s important your child feels they have a tutor they click with.
The InFlow Education difference….
- Tutors receive ongoing support and mentoring, to give your child the benefit of John’s almost 20 years of tutoring and high school teaching.
- Tutors are trained in our holistic system, so they will help your child be Motivated, Organised, more Responsible, Committed to Action, Study Smarter and have an Exam Game Plan for zero stress.
- All tutors have a working with children check and will provide feedback, each term, on how your child is progressing.
- In addition, you will receive a complimentary copy of John George’s Motivation and Study Skill book, Teenage Zen – a simple path to academic success and inner peace.
- You will also receive a copy of our “System to Success” poster, which summarises our system, to put up in their study area.
- You also get priority access to free 1-hour motivation and study skills sessions for students run by John George throughout the year (valued at $97).
- If your child’s tutor is away for any scheduled lesson, we will have tutors who can fill in, so your child isn’t left without assistance when it matters most.
We look forward to helping your child be more confident, get better grades and serve others doing a job they can love.
“Love who you are and do a job you love” – John George