InFlow Education provides Mathematics and English small group and one-on-one tuition for students from Kindergarten through to Year 12. We have a holistic approach to learning which involves motivating, organising and fostering independent learning to allow for success in school years and beyond. We provide an environment which allows each student’s personality to flourish.
Our groups are kept small to ensure our students’ tuition is tailored and resources are prepared according to each individual’s current needs. The advantages of small group tuition (4 students per teacher and smaller for primary students) are that they foster independent learning and provide an environment where students are encouraged by the achievements of others and can see maths coaching helps students of all ages and ability.
Our Maths & English tutoring in Sydney are provided by quality teachers and tutors who know the syllabus and more importantly relate well to students and can effectively engage them. Moreover, they are trained in John’s 4-step system to academic success, which is the system that makes InFlow Education so unique. New tutors are given a few lessons with feedback from students being a major part of who we keep on as tutors. This sets the bar high as students know better than anyone who is an effective and engaging tutor
WHY CHOOSE US?
We differentiate ourselves from other tutoring organisations through our holistic approach to education. Our slogan, “Helping You Find Balance” embodies our teaching philosophy.
We teach our students that the key to performing better is through studying smarter not necessarily harder. Through our teaching and coaching experiences, we understand many young people are not taught how to study effectively.
By utilising an effective study method, which doesn’t require many hours each week, students become motivated knowing improvement is realistic and very achievable.
Fun is also encouraged. Studying doesn’t have to be boring all the time. We introduce students to fun and free websites which assist with study and provide a relaxing environment for them ask questions.
With clear goals that excite them, students accept that the study doesn’t have to be enjoyable if the goal is exciting. With a balance between work and play, students are able to live with greater purpose and energy.
In balance, students get InFlow which is all about acceptance of what is required to achieve their goals at school and beyond.
We Encourage Student Values.
- I am not afraid to ask questions
- I respect others’ right to learn
- I commit to a weekly study schedule
- I take full responsibility for my actions
- I study smarter, not harder
- I apply an exam game plan so I perform my best
- I get involved in discussions because my opinion is important
- I have fun learning and enjoy a balance of work and play
- I commit to doing a job I love
We Stand By Our Values.
- Focus on the student and all else will follow
- We are family
- We practise open and honest communication
- We believe in people and their dreams
- We innovate and constantly improve
- We build and grow strong tribes of students
- We ask for help wherever needed
- We have fun and find the love in what we do
In their own words.
Subscribe to our newsletter
SMS or Call 0431 971 379
© Copyright InFlow Education